Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Red soles and goals. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

15 February 2014

Red soles and goals.

Hi Folks, 
Hope you are all having a great weekend. Valentines is over for another year and I was spoilt and wined and dined so no complaints over here!
The weather however had a different agenda and I had a quick change of outfit from my lovely McQueen dress into Paige skinnies and Missoni jacket. I didn't fancy battling with my hem line in the wind with the potential of an awkward moment when your dress flies up over your head.
This jacket was such a massive sale bargain and I think looks great for evening or day. The detail is lovely and the shape timeless so I know I will be wearing it a lot.
I also got the chance to wear my lovely sparkly Louboutins which add that bit of evening glamour to almost any outfit. The pictures are only i-phone pics so it is difficult to see the details, but I have tried to put a selection on so you get the idea.
I am really loving the pictures on Twitter and Instagram from the bloggers at London Fashion Week.
One of my goals for my blog is to be able to go next year, it would be my idea of heaven and is something that really keeps me inspired to keep blogging and providing interesting outfit posts and to build my audience.
What are your goals for this year? and are you on track?
Hope you all manage to achieve great things. Hard work and a bit of look seems to be the key!

Take care

Amanda x









Paige coated skinny jeans 
Missoni Jacket
Toshop vest top
Mawi Necklace
Christian Louboutin shoes

8 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure and mythical shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! Its not something I would usually wear but I'm rethinking that now! Lucy xx www.aspectatorsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit again, Amanda - I love the jacket. Its so nice, and, wow I just adore the shoes. Loubs are so cool!
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it Paul. Yep love Louboutins… collected a few pairs now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jacket & Lipstick!! Thanks for the follow!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete